Tuesday, June 2, 2009

My princess turned 9 months old!


_DSC1305BW, originally uploaded by msthangofoklahoma2.

so have you ever had those days where you just feel loved? My baby girl Aubrey just turned 9 months so to celebrate we just spent the whole day having a mommy aubrey day...It was wonderful. We played all day, snapped silly snapshots...and just spent the day TOGETHER! I never expected her to grow up so fast, but it makes days like that mean so much more!!! I just wanted to share one picture with ya'll, here she is standing up holding onto the gate...I looked down through my camera and she had this beeming smile and it just melted my heart!!! I love this little girl more than anyone could imagine. I just hope we can have many more days like this soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment