Tuesday, May 19, 2009

My favorite recent shoot











Hey everyone, Gosh I haven't been keeping up with my blog lately...SORRY. I wanted to show off some of my new work though. I did a shoot for a this couple and they were AMAZING, I love it when a couple is up for ANYTHING!! so here are a few from the shoot hope you enjoy!!! And my new "website" is up and working for the most part now so please go check it out and let me know what you think!!! the link is on the top left where it say's website or you can just go to
http://www.samanthaadamsphotography.blogspot.com/ Don't know why the first one is a little smaller, I did them all the same way LOL








1 comment:

  1. LOVE the rings in the foreground with couple in the background. Amazing shoot.

    I also love your blog header! Great work.

    ReplyDelete