Sunday, February 8, 2009

Job losses and crappy bosses

So my hubby got demoted (2nd time in two weeks) He works for an oil rig and they have 8 rigs left out of 20 they had last month so ALL those men are looking for jobs so the rig my hubby is on is demoting all their people except the lowest on the totem poll they are getting fired. And hubby went from being a driller (which is a really high position) to being a floor hand (which is CRAP) and now we don't know what were going to do!!! Hopefully he doesn't loose his job to!
This has all hapened so sudden I am just overwhelmed with emotions....I feel like I need to do something to help, but there is nothing I can do. This photography buisness is all I have, I can't go to work regular cause I would only make enough to pay for daycare anyways....I am just so stressed.
If anyone needs a tutu I am taking orders at this time. All are custom so prices depend on what you want, e-mail me to get a quote saphotos@cableone.net.

Only good news, ALL THE PUPPIES ARE GONE!!! Finally these little puppies were driving me crazy!!!! LOL.
Well talk atcha later!

No comments:

Post a Comment