Sunday, October 10, 2010

Working on the Blog

Hey everyone...Thanks for continued support as I have changed my business all around :)

I am working hard to get the blog looking good and running smoothly! I hope you all enjoy the changes and I look foward to posting my sneek peaks here soon! I will still post them on facebook for those of you that request it, but otherwise they will all be here.

The main reason for this change is so that you can view your photos at a much higher quality. Facebook really lowers the quality so what you see just does not do justice to your beautiful portraits.

Thanks for understanding and please letave me feedback on the blogs new look...there will still be some more changes soon so please keep checking back!

Thanks,
Samantha!

No comments:

Post a Comment