Thursday, March 25, 2010

WOW

WOW...thats quite possibly the best word to express this month! I have had my studio open for less than a month and I am so blessed to have such an awesome turn-out. I went from having 1-3 sessions a week to having that many per day! I honestly can't put it into words how happy I am that this town is supporting me so well.



I know the blog hasn't been getting much attention, but with how busy I've been nothing but my work has gotten much of my attention LOL.



I do want to go into details of my upcoming Facebook contest...if your not already a friend I suggest you go add me now :)



The contest will have three catagories: Cutest Kiddo (birth -18) Cutest Couple (16 and up) and Cutest Pet (any pet any age)



The winner in each catagory will win a FREE session, FREE small print package, and FREE 8x10 Canvas!



Each participant will recieve 20% off your next session & order.



The winner will be decided by the public voting...only rules on voting are you have to add me as a friend for your vote to count, and you can vote 1 time per day, you can vote on as many participants as you would like each day.



I will start this contest when I reach 150 friends so start adding me now!!!



To enter send your photo to saphotos@swoi.net I will accept photos for 1 week after I reach my 150th friend, and voting will last for 1 week!!! Please do not send any copywrited material unless it was from my studio or I won't be able to add you to the contest You don't have to be from this area to vote so let your friends, family, and coworkers know to add me and vote for you!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment