Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Update on what I've been up to

So I don't know why, but it is so hard for me to keep this thing updated, i guess mostly because I never get any sort of response to it, so I don't know if people are even reading it LOL...but I have been up to quite a bit since my last post

Miss Aubrey is now 1 and I think the idea of that has gone to her head...she has suddenly became such a little terror. However, no matter how crazy she acts I sure do love my little munchie.

Business is slowely but surely starting to pick up!!! WOOO HOOO...I have 5 booked sessions on my calander right now and for me that is GREAT!! I am so excited about it.

I got out this week and did a small fall shoot of my baby girl so I thought I would share that with you. Please leave me some feedback! that way I know i'm not just talking to myself out here in cyber land! THANKS!!!
_DSC4284 copy
_DSC4257 copy
_DSC4256
_DSC4236
this last one is my absolute favorite, she was sleeping away and it just felt like the perfect "Fall" feeling!

No comments:

Post a Comment